Wednesday, April 24
- Outcry erupts over 1% pay raise proposed for military
- Retired 4-star: Fewer U.S. troops could do job in Afghanistan
- Corps' new crisis-response force deploys
- Sgt. Maj. of the Marine Corps Barrett joins Twitter
- Officials: U.S. wars fueled Boston bombing suspects
- Confederate flags fly again at VA hospital in S.D.
- New transition courses get high marks, but will they lead to jobs?
- U.S. urges China collaboration on cyber intrusions
- Sweden reaffirms its commitment to Afghanistan
- Iraq: 35 dead in clashes, bombing as tensions rise
- Senators say military should buy U.S. athletic shoes
- Petraeus' next career move revealed
- Military: Gitmo hunger strike rises to 92
- U.N. warns of 'troubling rise' in Afghan violence
- Hagel to meet Egypt's leaders, push military ties